|November 1, 2011 9:00 am||to||December 23, 2011 5:30 pm|
We offer a full line of specials for your Holiday meals! All our food is limited quantity, locally grown.
This year, we are pleased to offer:
- Fresh, locally grown, free range turkeys
- Organic free range turkeys
- Turkey breast – smoked OR fresh
- Locally grown, free range ducks
- Old-fashioned, dry cured hams – bone in and boneless
- Locally grown rack of lamb
- Prime rib
- Beef tenderloin (filet mignon)
- Buffalo tenderloin
- Pork crown roast
- NEW ITEM: Dry aged 60 days
- NEW ITEM: Fresh LOCAL pheasant! (only 20 available, so reserve early!)
We will begin taking Holiday orders on November 1 – all orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. To place your order after November 1, call 541-830-3369.
PLEASE!! Be understanding that when you order a locally grown turkey, sizes vary. If you are ordering a 10-pound bird, you might get a 12 pound bird instead. We match sizes as closely as we can, but we only raise 75 birds — the big store chains have about 1 million to choose from, so our size options are more limited, but what you lose in control of the exact size you make up for with quality and taste.